Our Overall Aim:
- Address the health inequalities of Traveller men.
- Develop tools to promote the participation of Traveller men, with a focus on empowerment and self-esteem, on issues that affect their health.
- Identify, build and support inter-sectoral and inter-agency partnerships to create better opportunities and outcomes for Traveller Men.
- Identify issues and recommendations through a collective response which can inform policy makers, service providers and other stake-holders.
Highlights of Our Work:
- Community Heart Garden 2016-2019
- Waterford Visit 2017
- Pavee Point’s Position Paper on Traveller Men’s Health 2016
- Traveller Men’s Health Day
- Cancer Awareness
- Community Hearts Day
- All Ireland Traveller Health Study 2010
Contact the Men’s Health Project:
- Andy O’Hara, Men’s Health Coordinator for the Eastern Region: email@example.com
- Michael Collins, Men’s Health Worker: firstname.lastname@example.org