To find a course and to apply for an undergraduate course in a Higher Education Institution, see Central Applications Office – CAO

Financial supports for Second and Third Level Education:

  • Back to Education Allowance – If you are unemployed, parenting alone or have a disability and are getting certain payments from the Department of Social Protection, you may take part in a second-or third-level education course and get a Back to Education Allowance

For information about financial and other supports in Third Level Education, see:

Other access routes into Higher Education for school-leavers from socio-economically disadvantaged backgrounds: